COVID-19 Message (Updated on June 29, 2022): Click READ MORE to see updates regarding COVID-19
What is Psychoeducational assessment?
Psychoeducational assessment (Learning Disability assessment) can help a person identify his/her learning style. It can identify learning disabilities, ADHD, giftedness and more.
What does it assess?
- Language skills
- Attention/ concentration
- Planning/Executive Functioning
- Reading (phonetic skills,reading comprehension)
- Academic fluency (speed of reading, writing, calculating)
- Listening comprehension
- Oral expressive skills
- Initial Parent Meeting (First Session): This session gives a chance for us to get a clearer idea of the challenges at hand and gives parents a chance to voice their concerns and ask questions.
- Testing Sessions: Typically about 5 testing sessions. 1 hour for each session depending on the individual.
- Feedback Session: This session gives us an opportunity to review and go over findings with parents and answer any questions you may have.
- Report Writing and Scoring: 5-7 hours (Report will be available approximately 2-4 weeks after the feedback appointment)
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to book an assessment or if you have any questions.